People who serve in the military or as first responders are used to working hard, thinking on their feet, making quick decisions and caring for people in times of crisis. Once they’ve retired from active duty, these skills are a huge asset if they want to get into the damage restoration industry. There, they’ll help home and business owners through incredibly stressful situations.
While the restoration franchise cost might seem like a barrier to entry, PuroClean offers veteran franchise funding to help former military personnel get started on a meaningful new career in this growing, recession-proof industry. Through our PuroVet program, veterans can get a discount on our initial franchise fee, allowing them to set up a business that helps their community and has a powerful, recognized brand behind it. It’s our way of thanking veterans for serving their country.
How Much Does It Cost to Start a Restoration Franchise?
Normally, the initial investment in a PuroClean franchise ranges from $225,000 to $245,000. This includes:
- Franchise fee: $59,000
- Equipment package: Approximately $65,000
- Vehicle: Approximately $65,000 base price (can vary depending on purchase or lease options)
- Working capital: $30,000 to $50,000
Even with the discount, we understand that this is a big financial commitment to get your restoration business started. Our dedicated franchise developers can connect new owners with several veteran franchise funding options that can cover up to 50% of the total costs.
With our state-of-the-art equipment and industry-leading training programs, PuroClean owners can tap into several different revenue streams to get on the road to financial independence:
- Water Damage Restoration: Water removal; emergency water extraction; drying and dehumidification; carpet restoration; carpet cleaning, deodorization and spot removal; mold and odor removal
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration: Smoke odor removal and professional deodorization; emergency cleaning and sanitation; pack-outs and contents cleaning; temporary protection/board-up; carpet and pad removal; puff-back cleaning; reconstruction
- Mold Removal: Full mold removal; deodorization; cleaning and sanitation of structure, fixtures and contents; containment in affected areas; HEPA air filtration and HEPA vacuuming
- Biohazard Cleanup Services: Blood and bodily fluid remediation; virus decontamination and protection; sewage cleanup and sanitation; deodorization and odor control; crime scene cleanup; hoarding cleanup
- Reconstruction Services: Inspections; demolition and debris removal; complete and thorough estimates; permit acquisition; project management
- Additional Services: Air duct and vent cleaning; tile and grout cleaning; commercial services
If you’re looking for the best franchises and businesses that offer military discounts, then PuroClean might be the perfect fit for you!
What Are the Best Franchises for Veterans?
At PuroClean, we believe we’re one of the top veteran franchises available on the market today! One in every seven of our franchise owners is a military veteran. Being involved in the restoration and remediation industry gives former military personnel the chance to continue leading teams and serving their communities, along with the freedom that other careers can’t match.
But don’t just take our word for it! PuroClean has won numerous awards for being a top franchise option for veterans to buy into. We’ve been included in both the Entrepreneur Top Franchises for Veterans list and the Military Times Best Franchises list in recent years. We were named one of Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchises for Veterans in 2019, as well as one of FBR’s “Best of the Best” for overall franchise owner satisfaction. We’re also a 5-Star member of VetFran, an organization devoted to helping transition veterans into franchising and educate both veterans and parent companies about how their skills and opportunities align.
Get Started Today!
If you’re ready to learn more about owning a PuroClean franchise and the veteran franchise funding we offer, download a FREE information kit from our website today!